Our four committees help to guide and steer our organization to fulfill our purpose to eradicate homelessness in the Out-Wayne County area. Our committees are made up of our staff along with dedicated individuals from other area agencies that volunteer their time to serve those in need in our community.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Committee
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee works to understand the experiences of marginalized groups as it relates to homelessness.
- Identify system disparities through local data
- Determine focus area(s) to test our coordinated entry process that is racially equitable
- Determine how racial disparities impact housing stability
Planning & Program Development
The Planning and Program Development Committee helps to define our strategy, make decisions on how to allocate resources to implement our strategy.
- Responsible for the Continuum of Care Strategic Plan
- Provides oversight for our Coordinated Entry Process
- Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) revamp
- Governance Charter Update
The Community Engagement Committee acts as a liason within our community.
- Outreach to the community looking for new partners
- Training – working with First Responders on how to reach the homeless population
- Landlord Engagement – identifying landlords for housing and rapid rehousing intiative
Quality, Performance & HMIS
Our Quality, Performance and Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Committee are tasked with ensuring valid and reliable data, while overseeing funding and operations.
- Determine funding priorities for the CoC
- Ensure compliance in data collection, submission, and analysis
- Oversee CoC operations