What is NOFO?
The CoC Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) is a HUD sponsored funding program that awards non-profit providers with funds to help with homelessness, domestic violence and disadvantaged youth. Funds are awarded based on a collaborative application process.
FY2021 CoC NOFO
HUD has made their funding announcement for the FY 2021 CoC Program Competition. There is very good news for our Out-Wayne County CoC. A full list of renewal and bonus grants that have been funded can be found 2021 Out-Wayne HUD CoC Awards for FY 2021 Here are some highlights:
- All renewal projects were funded
- Two bonus applications were funded – one for HMIS and the other for a DV TH-RRH project
- The reallocation of funds so we could increase funding for Coordinated Entry was approved
In total, $6,762,575 of funding was approved by HUD for the Out-Wayne County CoC. Congratulations to all the agencies with grants approved! And we also send a big thank you to all agencies and partners of the CoC. It is your work throughout the year, and especially during the pandemic period, that helps to create the foundation for such a strong commitment of funding from HUD.
FY2021 HUD CoC NOFO Submissions
- Approved project notification Out-Wayne 2021
- CoC App With Attachements 11-15-21 1am
- Modified project notification Out-Wayne 2021
- Out-Wayne Ranking 2021
- Priority Listing Out-Wayne FY 2021 11-15-21
- Rejected project notification Out-Wayne 2021
- Ranking – Out-Wayne Ranking 2021
- Ranking – Out-Wayne Renewal Reviewer Scores 2021
- Ranking – Out-Wayne Bonus Reviewer Scores 2021
- Out-Wayne RFP for FY 2021 HUDCoC Local Funding Competition
- Application template for renewal project
- Application template for new projects